Sunday, May 13, 2012

Help With a Wiki Project - Antiquing

Do you love antiquing, or a have a favorite place to shop for vintage items or antiques?   Then join me in helping with a wiki project.   

MyCityAntiquing.org is compiling a list of shopping and market places for every city and I've been asked to help spread the word.   If you live in the metro Atlanta area please check this list to be sure that your favorite shop or market is here. 
Please let me know if you have suggestions or places to add.
 Thanks in advance for you help.  

5 comments:

  1. Just stopping by to say hello and wishing you a sweet mother's day. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like Arizona doesn't have any good antique places. We are a desert but figuratively and culturally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a great Mother's Day and are havin' a wonderful Wednesday sweetie!

    God bless ya :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just discovered your blog through the Supporting Bloggers section of the Wiki Project's site; my blog was also chosen. My daughter lives in Atlanta (of which I'll be visiting for Market next month), and I also have two precious grandchildren who live there ... two boys who call me YaYa. I will certainly be using the Wiki site to locate new vintage stores to check out, but would also appreciate any recommendations you may have. Thanks for any help you may offer.

    Oh, and Mrs. Tuna, check out Sweet Salvage in Phoenix (I also live in AZ). I think you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete