Saturday, April 18, 2015

Atlanta Decorators Show House Benefiting the Atlanta Symphony

I've been volunteering at the Decorators Show House for 12 years and it's an event I look forward to every year.
This year we were allowed to take pictures for the first time!  Yay!  I also had a chance to spend some time visiting with my girlfriend Ginabeth. 


I'm sharing just a few of my favorite rooms. Hope you'll let me know your thoughts based on what you see. One of the designers shared the thought that these days clients are asking form the use of more color. The theory in design world is that when the economy is not doing very well, clients ask for more neutrals but when the economy improves clients want color.  Today, color was back!





Caroline Weeks, one of the designers with Melanie Turner Designs













1 comment:

  1. Jojo, what a fabulous way to spend some time! I think the Decorators Show House would be just awesome, lucky you! I love all the bright colors and the blues are wonderful! I love that serene dining room, it is just lovely andoh my, that pool is delightful!
    Enjoy every minute! Come back with more~

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete