Saturday, September 14, 2013

Mexico Travel From Home

Sometimes you don't have to go far to travel.to go places and this is exactly what happened at work when some creative folks came together to plan a lunch event.
Jojo's Joys Mexico

 The papel picado was homemade! Can you believe how cute? 

All of the centerpieces were handmade too!
Jojo's Joys Mexican Centerpiece

 And I loved how adding a few painted gourds added so much to the serving tables!

Jojo's Joys - Tulum

Even more fun was being able to enjoy everyone's photos from travel in Mexico.  (Oh how I miss Mexico)!!

Jojo's Joys Tulum

Today I'm linking up with The Tablescaper celebrating Seasonal Sunday.


9 comments:

  1. What fun...I so love that festive bunting...hope your September is going very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The table is filled with so much excitement and fun.

    Thankful to have you at Seasonal Sundays.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is nice to finally have lovely weather. I did not know you were at the Decatur Book Festival. We only went on Saturday because on the Sunday we went to the Marietta Art in the Park. I wish I could have seen you at the festival.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a festive post! Thanks for taking us to ole Mexico. '-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that's a fun work function! Love the tissue paper flowers:@)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun and festive . . love the bunting and painted gourds . . .

    ReplyDelete
  7. With the cooler weather and the rain coming along, I'd like to head for Mexico too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What happy colors & yummy looking treats! I remember making those big tissue paper flowers...I need to do some with Ms. C. so she can learn how to do them. Lots of punch with those vibrant colors!

    Thanks again for your prayers for my family. *sigh* So sad.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi JoJo, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete