Monday, March 24, 2008

Still More Easter




So this year was a really great Easter so I have added a few more pictures. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I was confirmed at the Easter Vigil so I am officially Catholic (Caitlin, please be sure to pass my photo with our Priest on to Shaun). On Sunday our family held our family gathering at my brother and sister-in-law's farm. Please keep in mind that we are not your ordinary family. While most families hunt eggs, we have a tradition of smashing them on each other (keep in mind that they are biodegradable confetti eggs). You will see that my niece Melanie is an accomplished egg smasher. Of course Easter wouldn't be complete without a picture of Jordan and Miah.

I hope your Easter season was as blessed and wonderful as ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment