Monday, December 31, 2007

Recycled Resolutions


New Year's Eve has a way of making me feel old. Even when I was young my idea of a good time on New Year's Eve was to stay home and that is exactly what we plan to do tonight. During the course of the evening I usually spend some time thinking back over the year trying to remember if I succeeded in achieving any of my goals. Last year my one and only resolution was to start setting more boundaries by making it a practice to say no to things that I didn't want to do. I don't recall being too successful at saying "no" so I guess I will recycle last year's resolution for 2008.

My son gave us an outstanding bottle of wine for Christmas which we have saved for our celebration tonight. As we usher in the New Year here is a toast to health, happiness and prosperity in 2008. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment