Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Dreaming of Other Places to Live

Alchemy Fine Living is hosting a great party today. It's a "Dream of Where You Might Like to Live" party. I have to admit that I do daydream about going to live in other places. The thought of going to live in a different place, even if only for a few months, has always seemed like an exciting adventure and I would love to be able to just do it. Today I would like to imagine living in Lebanon. My husband is from Beirut and we still have family living there so there is added appeal. Here are a few things I love about Lebanon. For instance, the houses,


And the food,

hospitality,

people,

and best of all, the scenery.

Many thanks to Lebanon Houses for the first two photos.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Jojo,
    Looks very inviting! Thanks for sharing and have a lovely day.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi JoJo...I never thought of Beruit as such a beautiful place. Your photos are lovely. Thanks for opening my eyes to another country that is beautiful and gorgous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can imagine to live in many places (too many -it's confusing at times), all by a beautiful beach, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous. I think I'd like to live there for a while myself!
    Thanks for sharing your beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cheryl! I love it! I have never been to Lebanon, but one of my best friends in high school was Lebonese. I spent many hours in her home with her gracious family. Loved the pics of the homes...gorgeous!! Have a good week...Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Lebanese food Carol. What beautiful photos. Beruit was sadly such a war torn place for so long -- I'm glad there has been peace there again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS: The one place I sometimes dream about living in is Venice. Just for a few months, just so I could really get to explore all its wonderful secrets.

    ReplyDelete