Friday, May 15, 2009

A Baby on the Way!


I am trying to relax and focus on my beach book, On Rue Tatin, and make the most of our beach getaway but I am nervous in anticipation waiting for word on a very special baby. If you have been reading my blog for any length of time you may recall my friends Caitlin and Jason married in March of 2008. Today, their daughter (my Goddaughter) Shea will be arriving via c-section.

Prayers, blessings and much love are being sent to my dear friends in Seattle today. Can't wait to share photos!

5 comments:

  1. I can see it will be difficult to concentrate on something as mundane as a book. Every blessing to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I will keep the parents and Shea in my heart...
    Hugs,
    Penny,
    p.s. love the last post with the pic your hubbie took....on vacation with the phone and blogs...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the happy couple! I have a niece with the middle name Shea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely couple and a great name, too. God bless them all.
    Can't wait to stare at new baby photos. I am having serious bouts of baby-itis...Turning 43 doesn't help, either!

    ReplyDelete