Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!












Thanks to all of you. It has been a wonderful Christmas holiday season as blog friends share recipes, craft ideas, Christmas decorations and stories about family traditions. This is my first Christmas as a blogger and it has been a wonderful discovery. No matter how you celebrate the season I hope that your Christmas is everything you could wish for and more. May your New Year be filled with promise.

We are leaving tomorrow night to go visit my husband's family in Beirut so I won't be blogging until mid-January. Until we come back with new photos I wanted to share some photos from previous trips.

5 comments:

  1. So well said, Jojo. This blogging world is amazing, with all we share and offer one another.
    Have a wonderful time in Beirut.
    Those photos are lovely. We have a close family friend who just moved back to Beirut. She is originally from there. Your husband's family has a beautiful home. Enjoy the vacation and a Happy and healthy New Year to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful trip and I wish you a most Happy Christmas. I tried to find your email address to tell you how very much I appreciated your comments about my snow globe post. It was humbling to know that you used it as a springboard to write such a meaningful letter to your family. I am glad we've become acquainted in the blogosphere!!

    All the best. From both of us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to have gotten to know you in this short and wonderful time...

    Was reading your story below and it sounds to me as if you made the sweetest lemonade ever! What a lovely story...

    Have a safe trip and we will be looking forward to seeing you in the New Year

    LOTS OF HUGS FROM THE "OTHER"

    JO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Jojo,

    have a merry merry Christmas !!
    Have a safe trip to Beirut..this sounds wonderful...

    and...happy New Year ! Lots of joy to you and your dear ones.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know you have already left, but I hope your time away was fabulous! Best wishes for 2009!

    ReplyDelete