Thursday, February 14, 2008

Lots of Love


Valentine's Day reminds us all to share our love with others. Sending flowers, chocolates and other gifts are not exactly my style but being reminded the importance of letting our loved ones know how much they mean to us is so important. My personal opinion is that we should try to show our love every day. One of the lawyers I work with surprised me for Valentine's Day. She knows how much I love Victoria Magazine. She was at an antique store and found a dozen back issues and bought them for me. I had fun calling Mimi and singing her one of my favorite Valentine tunes, "Let Me Call You Sweetheart." I could hear the smile in her voice and it warmed my heart. No matter how you shared your love today, I hope your heart is full of love and that you remember to share some love and goodness with others.

P.S. I love you Hoss!

No comments:

Post a Comment